P u r e t a l k . a i
Quickstart on how to create and manage campaigns
This tutorial goes over how to setup forms, acquiring phone numbers, and creating campaigns
- We start by navigating to "Settings > Form Builder"
- To create the form we simply click on "Add Form"
- Give that form a name
- Click "Save Form"
- Click on to edit the form to add fields
- In the edit window you assign fields to the form which you will use to store customer data
- Once finished click save
- We need to acquire a phone number for the campaign to use for its caller id
- To acquire a phone number navigate to "Settings > Phone Numbers"
- Clicking "Add Phone Number" will bring up a window
- This window will give you a list phone numbers to purchase
- You can also filter these numbers by area code using the search bar
- This will allow you to set a friendly name to it
- Importantly you need to set an AI to accept inbound phone calls
- Now we can start creating the campaign itself by going to "Campaign Management > Campaigns"
- Clicking "Add Campaign" will bring up a window to create a campaign
- Give the campaign a name and assign a form to it
- Click "Save Campaign"
- First we can assign transfer numbers to the campaign which is the number the AI transfers the customer to upon finishing the call
- Assign caller ids
- Assign an AI for your outbound calls
- Set a call volume which is the number of calls that can go out per minute
- Lastly set a schedule for the campaign to follow. This will dictate when the campaign automatically turns off and on
- Click "Save Campaign"
- We will now need to load leads for the campaign to call
- To import leads navigate to "Lead Management > Import Leads"
- An agreement disclaimer will pop up which will require you to agree in under to import leads
- Upon signing you will be given the option to select a campaign
- Next you can select file to import which will need to be in a .csv format
- Once a file has been uploaded you will be prompted to define the columns of the file
- Click process to start the import process
- We are now ready to start running the campaign
- To control the campaign navigate to "Campaign Management > Call Manager"
- Any available campaigns will be listed here in cards
- Campaign statuses will also be stated on the card as well
- Stopped means that the campaign is outside the scheduled time to run
- Running is when the campaign is turned on and is making calls
- Paused means that the campaign is on hold indefinitely until you either put it on running or stopped. Schedule has no effect on a campaign that is paused
- Completed means that campaign has gone through all the leads given to it
- And finally inactive is when you want to retire a campaign
- Controls for the campaign are at the bottom of the card